Salesforce Admin - Grand Rapids, Michigan - Contract (6-months)
A Grand Rapids based client is looking to add an experienced salesforce administrator to their team on a six month contract with an opportunity to extend. This role will require working closely with c-level executives and relaying their wants to the technical team. The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for overall support, maintenance and functioning of the Salesforce CRM system.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 50+ users
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Must have knowledge of salesforce 3rd party applications and how to install and integrate them
- Design, develop, test, release, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customizations
- Experience with Lightning required
- Superior problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (201) a plus
If this is something you would be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349) or email@example.com