Solution Architect - Markham, ON - CA$120000 - CA$150000
Salary: CA$120,000 - CA$150,000
Location: Markham, ON
Job Type: Permanent Solutions Architect - Markham, ON - CA$120000 - CA$150000
Mason Frank is sourcing for an Enterprise level architect will be a key in supporting this incredible growth and expansion of our client. The ideal candidates must have a strong technical background and understanding of Salesforce. This company had one of the largest field service lightning implementations in Canada, experience with field service lightning would be a plus. You will be the technical lead for the SFDC platform, to ensure the solutions and platform strategy are aligned to the goals of the organization. This position has a great compensation package, you will be joining a company with a collaborative and supporting company culture. The organization is in a stage of high growth, offering job stability to current and future employees. In addition to the technical knowledge, you should have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working with C-level executives. Responsibilities:
- Involvement in the full Salesforce software development lifecycle
- Provide maximum business value to the company
- Integrate customer-facing apps, employee apps, and any other third party tools
- Architecting Salesforce solutions
- Gather and comprehend stakeholders requirements
- Interact with the Executive Leadership Team and internal stakeholders to understand needs and requirements, providing strategic, enterprise-level advice regarding the Salesforce platform and how it can help enable the org's business objectives
- Mentoring and coaching junior Salesforce experts
- At times, will be hands on coding, reviewing, etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- University degree or College diploma in related field or technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Proven Salesforce experience
- Experience with SalesCloud, Service Cloud and Force.com and ideally FSL
- Project management tools and best practices
- Experience designing enterprise applications (i.e. CMS, ERP, CPQ, Portals, SSO, and/or eCommerce enterprise) for broad distribution across different business units and various types of users
- Experience with Agile Development, Scrum, or XP methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented principles. Familiarity with other object oriented languages (APEX, Java, PHP, ASP.NET, etc.) and design patterns considered an asset.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Product development experience, developing enterprise software applications with a variety of distribution models
- Experience managing full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions, including ownership of the technical solution, leadership of the overall technical team and partnership with business stakeholders.
- An avid learner, can demonstrate the ability to keep up with technology changes including SFD releases, technologies and integration approaches between Enterprise Applications
- Generous PTO
- Competitive salary (including bonus) and health benefits
- Some room for flexible schedule
- Career Development and support for growth
Candidates are encouraged to submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call 212-594-1495 for details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce architect / Markham / Ontario / ON / Pardot / Salesforce.com / Technical / CRM / IT / Full time / Service Cloud / GTA/ Canada