Senior Salesforce Administrator - Pittsburgh, PA
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of Salesforce, as well as the implementation of the system. This role requires prior knowledge in CPQ, databases and the Salesforce platform. This role also requires a heavy focus on application support and team collaboration.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Perform all administration functions.
- Assist users with design, report and management.
- Develop, create and customize dashboards and reports.
- Create innovative solutions using Salesforce as part of platform strategy.
- Perform salesforce database training and maintenance.
- Salesforce certified
- Experience with Lightning/Visualforce/APEX
- Minimum of 5 years of SFDC and CPQ experience
- US work authorization
Apply for this Job:
If this opportunity fits your experience and sounds like the dream job for you, apply right now! I will review your application and get back to you if you're a great fit. You can also email me at email@example.com, if you have any questions or would like more information on the job.