Salesforce Developer - (100% Remote) - $125KRequirements
- Excellent communication skills and the intellectual curiosity to understand client business processes and the challenges they face.
- Demonstrate business acumen and technical expertise required to implement a solution leveraging Salesforce.
- You are expected to apply solid programming disciplines and best practices and use the Scrum development methodology on all projects and engagements.
- 4+ years of development experience.
- You will apply experience and working knowledge in Salesforce development, Apex, Visualforce and/or other similar languages (Lightning Components, Java, C#).
- Technical background with an understanding of business processes in marketing, sales, operations and customer service.
- Be able to make decisions methodically and account for desired results and ROI.
- Work with clients, executives, and key stakeholders to define requirements in a direct and confident way.
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex and Visualforce programming languages to ensure productivity and enhance customer experience. (Apex classes & triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components).
- Work in the development team to design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and additional custom applications.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional leadership teams to analyze proposed enhancements.
- Provide analysis and solution design expertise that align with companies current and future needs.
- Customize Salesforce to match business requirements assuring data quality.
- Administer setup, customization and configuration including but not limited to the following: standard and custom objects data management, reports and dashboards, workflows and alerts, user and security settings.
- Assist in developing Salesforce Administrators on the team.
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party applications and other tools.
- You will support the day-to-day running of the business within Salesforce, which includes interacting with business users and partners.
This company is looking to make a decision on a qualified candidate quickly and are setting up initial phone screenings immediately following the coming Holiday! Send your resume to email@example.com to get your name on the shortlist!
In addition, I welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career, job, or project. For more information on this opportunity or other open salesforce jobs in your area, please feel free to reach out. I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)-967-7641 (Ext:4052). Hope to hear from you soon!