My client is in need of a Salesforce Senior Administrator for a position in Atlanta,GA . You will be working in a role that is vital to the company because you will aid in strategic and operational objectives as the primary administrator for a brand new custom Salesforce program. My client is searching for a motivated, individual who will be a team worker and will be a part of a socially responsible company.
As the primary administrator you will have little supervision, leaving you to monitor and manage the database in order to make sure that it operates accordingly with the companies growing need for it. As the primary administrator for the company you will be in charge of training company users to use platform.Responsibilities
- Create and manage custom objects, fields and formulas, workflow rules, actions and validation rules
- Develop and maintain new Salesforce integrations
- Support users by giving technical support when problems arise
- Customer service help when working with clients of the company if they need help with the platform
- Experience of 3 years configuring and managing a Salesforce CRM
- Experience with SQL (Salesforce.com SOQL, SOSL, HTML, XML, and MS Visual)
- Experience with custom reporting, modifying pages, views, and dashboards
- Certification is a plus
- Interpersonal skills in order to provide Salesforce training for others
Become an employee of a company that values diversity as it is a factor that highly involves their social responsibilities, all while growing your leadership experience.
For all enquiries regarding the position or similar opportunities contact Samantha at firstname.lastname@example.org