Software Engineer Architect - Greater Boston Area - Full Time
This great opportunity lies within the Greater Boston Area and is looking for a high energy, determined candidate. This candidate will be joining a team, in a senior level role that is the driving force for making the technical and product decisions for a multi-billion dollar eComm site.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to architect a global eCommerce solution which will be used by millions of user. In addition, you will be responsible for mentoring a team of engineers and work hands on with Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Architect and test features in Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Effective communication decisions and overall engineering direction with the team while ensuring they stay engaged, motivated and results oriented.
- Take part in playing a critical role in onboarding new hires to the platform to ensure success as well as top tier talent.
- Applying as well as learning new technologies, process and practices as well as other innovations for the team.
- 5-7 years of Web Developer Experience
- Strong OO background
- Strong communication skills, verbal & written
- Ability to thrive and produce in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Agile
If you are interested in continuing and developing your Salesforce career, please do not hesitate to contact me at (212) 594-1495 ext. 3179 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Salesforce, SalesForce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Force.com