Are you looking to advance your Salesforce career? Are you an experienced Salesforce Consultant who understands both the functional and technical requirements of Salesforce? Are you looking to join an innovative, collaborative work environment? If so, keep reading! I am working with a client in downtown Detroit, Michigan who is looking for a Salesforce Consultant to join their growing team. The company is a start-up organization with an innovative and fun company culture. This organization is looking for a consultant to help in customizing their Salesforce platform in order to better utilize the platform.
- Understand, assess, and assist the business's needs and translate them into technical terms to enhance the Salesforce platform - work with the current CEO and COO to understand their needs
- Build out dashboards, sales automations, and conduct Salesforce reporting
- Import existing legacy data into Salesforce system
- Assist with system design and configuration, unit and system testing and deployment
- Assure that client requirements are met with design of product
- Multiple years of experience in a Salesforce environment
- Experience on the functional and technical sides of Salesforce
- Interest in and/or experience working with startup companies
- Sales Cloud Experience required, Service Cloud experience strongly preferred
- Marketing automation experience preferred; Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week; contract length approximately 8 months
If this seems like an opportunity for you, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com
or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355) or firstname.lastname@example.org