Salesforce Lead Developer - Kansas City Metro - 12 Months
An enteprise level client is in the process of switching from its legacy CRM platform to Salesforce. They are in need of a developer that can come in and help with custom Apex & Lightning code. You will be working with a team in order to implement the SFDC platform. There is a strong chance of an extension for this project. Role & Responsibility:
- Help write custom code using Apex and Lightning which that caters to the company's vision
- Communicate with other developers in order to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Communicate with executives to determine functionality needs of the CRM platform.
- Help plan a data migration from the previous platform to Salesforce. Requirements:
- Local to the Kansas City area or willing to relocate
- Has experience writing custom classic and Lightning code and implementing a Salesforce platform.
- Must be willing to be on site
- Has strong communication skills
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Hunter Sharf at 646-415-8776, if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).