I am looking for an Apttus CPQ consultant in the New York City area to work with an exciting client of our located in the finacial district. My client is a top ratings company and has a fun company environment. The ideal CPQ consultant should have strong experience with all Salesforce administrative duties, business analyst experience and at least 1 year of Apttus CPQ experience.
The CPQ Solution Consultant should be responsible for business analyses, as well as working closely with the project team and other clients gather requirements, in order to design and or implement SFDC CPQ. This candidate should have a background industry knowledge, as well as experiences using Salesforce products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and CPQ. Our clients are major organizations that are selecting to have Salesforce.com to advance their business.Job Description
Skills And Experience
- Facilitate requirements development sessions in order to gain an understanding of the customers current state.
- Identify gaps and pain points and work with the customers delivery team to design a future state solution that incorporates CPQ best practices.
- Have a strong understanding of Salesforce CPQ functionality and can clearly communicate its capabilities and limitations to customers.
- Present implementation needs and options confidently to a C Level audience as well as technical teams.
- Lead discovery workshops, which include the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Execute rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Perform business process modelling, user experience modeling, and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
- Salesforce CPQ Certification
- Minimum 2 years of experience working within the SteelBrick / Salesforce CPQ platform.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Partner Communities, and Force.com platform functionality required.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Comfortable building and demonstrating Salesforce CPQ prototypes in Salesforce.