Salesforce Developer - Salesforce.com - Boston, MA - $80/hr
I am looking to fill a 6-month Salesforce Developer contract with a client in the Greater Boston Area. In this role you will work closely with the other members of the client's development team to design and implement unique custom applications within the client's existing Salesforce platform.
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or extensive relevant work experience
- Experience with Salesforce including Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud and Communities.
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification.
- Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST) and Visualforce/APEX.
- Experience with CPQ development a plus.
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, other).
- Familiarity with both Waterfall and Agile project methodologies.
- Create (design, document, build) and manage (test, deploy) changes to Visualforce, Apex Classes, Apex Controllers, Apex Triggers.
- Perform development, testing, implementation, documentation, and update tasks relating to the CRM instance and other integrated applications.
- Create responsive page layouts for mobile.
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support and contributes to the knowledge base.
- Extend third-party product and platform integrations and their dependencies on Salesforce.com.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic salesforce development team at a rapidly growing tech company. You will bolster your resume while delivering high-impact solutions and adding significant value to the firm.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!