Salesforce Administrator - Cincinnati, Ohio - Contract (12-month) - $40/hr
Our client is looking for an experienced Salesforce.com Administrator. You will be expected to set up and manage over 200 accounts. This role will require creative solutions to problems presented within the platform. Strong communication skills are required to work with both upper management and the technical team. Our client is looking to hire as soon as possible for a contract to hire position.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with salesforce required
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving skills.
- Lightning and Apex experience preferred
- Administer over 200 users in Salesforce
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (201) a plus
- Manage users, generating dashboards and configuration
- Provide guidance for salesforce functions and maintain user roles, profiles, campaign and record types
If this is something you would be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349) or firstname.lastname@example.org