Salesforce Business Analyst | Lancaster, PA | $45-$75 hour
As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will help maintain my clients system of over 2,000 users. You will be comfortable meeting Stakeholders and business users in order to conduct the system analysis. You will gather business requirements, define cases and create multiple test plans.
The Salesforce Business Analyst will play an integral part of the roll out of Salesforce Communities. You will support the platform and will interface with analysts and consultants. A successful candidate will have prior Salesforce implementation experience, be able to meet business requirements, and have worked previously with Salesforce Service Cloud.
We are seeking…
- 5+ years advanced Salesforce Admin experience
- Strong Dashboard and workflow experience
- Demonstrate managing over 1,000 users
- Demonstrate advanced skills in managing projects, timelines and people within a software
- Ability to understand and adopt to new technologies
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Ability to understand APEX and Visualforce
- Population Health knowledge is a must **
Hourly rate may be negotiable based on experience and certifications. Bonus opportunities may also be available. This is an opportunity in the Philadelphia area to be part of a growing company and platform. You will receive company perks throughout the duration of your contract.
Do not miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and advance your Salesforce career tremendously. Interviews are being held next week.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.