Sr. Salesforce Developer - Dublin, OH - $100/hr.
My client is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Developer with interest in working in Dublin, Ohio in a contract role. The position is a 7-month contract
opportunity, and the rate is flexible depending on the experience level of the candidate. This is a great position for Senior Salesforce Developers who have previous work experience. The candidate should have advanced Apex and Visualforce experience, as well as work experiences across verticals. Requirements
- Strong Salesforce implementation/integration experience
- Java/.Net/SQL/C#/ERP experience preferred
- Advanced Apex/VisualForce experience
- Strong background in CRM technology
- Platform Developer I and II certifications preferred
- Salesforce implementation/integration experience on a global or enterprise level
- History of software development experience on the Force.com platform preferred
- Mulesoft experience preferred, not necessay
- You will work in the development team to design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and additional custom applications
- Optimize existing codebase and system architecture with a focus on increased efficiency
- Customize Salesforce to match business requirements assuring data quality
- You will administer setup, customization and configuration including but not limited to the following: standard and custom objects, data management, reports and dashboards, workflows and alerts, user and security settings
- You will support the day-to-day running of the business within SalesForce, which includes interacting with business users, technology partners, and sourcing partners
If this seems like an opportunity for you, please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355) or email@example.com