Salesforce Consultant - Watertown, New York- $100K - $120K
Location: Watertown, NY
Job Type: Permanent Salesforce Consultant - Watertown, NY - $100K - $120K
Mason Frank is sourcing for a Salesforce consultant for a premium Salesforce Client in Upstate, NY. You will be responsible for implementing Salesforce solutions, which will include understanding business requirements, configuring Salesforce solutions, creating reports and dashboards, training customers and assisting with data management needs. We are looking for an ambitious individual that is comfortable in client facing roles with large clients and has had exposure to end-to-end implementations. Additionally, the ideal candidate can excel at Administrative tasks, utilizing workflows, process builders, and creating custom objects. You must be someone that wants to push boundaries and is willing to always take on challenges. You will be joining a team of dynamic professionals that work in a collaborative environment.Responsibilities:
- Translating business requirements into functional design.
- Understand customer requirements and pain points
- Workflows, process builder, validation rules, custom objects and fields
- Reports and Dashboards
- ADM 201 preferred
- Working directly with or administering a CRM or ERP application.
- Stay current on new features of application to ensure company is utilizing the application as effectively as possible
- Work with developers as needed to deliver advanced solutions
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Ability to understand a client's existing content structure and use-cases to help guide the client through implementation
- Extensive experience with organization methodologies for large volumes of content including folder architectures and metadata
- Strong understanding of Salesforce configuration capabilities and the ability to recommend
- Willingness to take ownership of Salesforce Instance
- Experience using 3rd party tools
- Experience in implementing end to end Saleforce solutions
- Understanding of technology and business acumen
- Excellent Communications skills
- Bachelor's Degree in business technology management, commerce or business administration.
- Certifications preferred
Apply now to get an immediate email@example.com
- Annual bonus
- Health Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off
- Gym membership
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 212-594-1495 EXT 3190
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy