Salesforce Solutions Architect - Salesforce.com - Boston, MA - $65-75/hr
My client is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to architect, engineer and provide guidance in delivery of key Salesforce.com related initiatives. The candidate will fill a 6-month contract and will report to the Director of Business Solutions.
- Expertise providing solution architecture on Salesforce Service Cloud and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce Administration and Development.
- Force.com / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud
- Advanced Configuration
- Security / Permissions Management
- Apex & Visualforce design considerations
- Experienced on customization like creating objects, fields, Page Layouts, Record Types, Workflow rules, Validation Rules, Approval Process by enhancing the salesforce applications.
- Experienced in integration of Salesforce.com with external applications by using Web Services API, Metadata API, SOAP.
- Engage customer stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes and define success criteria.
- Lead Discovery and requirements refinement sessions to uncover customers' business, functional, and technological requirements
- Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution's feasibility and functionality
- Demonstrate thought leadership through publishing, public speaking and client presentations
- Analyze highly complex requirements, provide coding direction to other Salesforce developers and develop high quality code with supporting unit test and automation tests
This is a can't-miss opportunity to join a dynamic Salesforce team at a top-tier company. The contract comes with the strong possibility of extension or conversion to a permanent role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!