An industry leading client is looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect with Marketing Cloud experience. As a Salesforce Solution Architect you will be working hand in hand with the Salesforce Marketing team and external resources. This is a great opportunity for an individual to advance their Salesforce career for a fun and growing company. The position is located in the Austin, Texas area.We are seeking…
Role & Responsibilities:
- 5+ years advanced CRM industry experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience in Architecture
- 1+ years of Marketing Cloud experience.
- Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities
- Demonstrate strong communication skills with internal and external technical resources
- Ability to lead the project and assist others from a technical standpoint
- Demonstrate multi-tasking operations for cross-functional projects
- Ability to understand and adopt to new system implementation projects
- Plan and manage large-scale projects across multiple domains
- Assist project managers with developing business cases, presenting, and concluding the costs of projects; assist business analyst in requirements gathering
- Translate recurring issues and problems into strategic and fundamental solutions
- Manage all aspects of external service providers working on the project
If this seems like an opportunity for you, please feel free to reach out to me at 267.233.6490 (ext. 3455) or firstname.lastname@example.org. The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 267.233.6490 (ext. 3455) or email@example.com