Technical Lead - Manchester - Technology - £55k Technical Lead - Manchester - Technology - £55k
This is an exciting chance for a hands on Developer to progress into a technical lead role. Acting as a Technical SME, you will be responsible for overall technical delivery of a project for a Salesforce product. The role holder should be able to review/validate the technical solutions and changes proposed and also collaborate with other technology components and IT infrastructure. The role holder will have to lead and mentor the offshore delivery team, engage and manage vendor teams to achieve desired objectives Required Skills/ Qualifications
Desirable Skills/ Qualifications
- Proficiency in building solutions using Visualforce and Apex with good knowledge of Community Cloud, Sales and Service Cloud
- Salesforce Certified (preferably Platform App Builder, Platform Developer)
- Exposure to integration of Salesforce with Enterprise applications
- Exposure to Banking & Finance sector
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Change, run and continuously improve of Salesforce Instance owned by him/her
- Deliver change work packages in time and as per acceptable quality standards
- Plan and control annual budgets/financials for a Salesforce implementation
- Manage key technology and business stakeholders through effective communication
- Lead and mentor the offshore delivery team, engage and manage vendor teams to achieve desired objectives
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards.
This company offers a competitive salary, generous pension contributions, life assurance and income protection cover, as well as private medical care and 25 days holiday. Employees can also take advantage of a wide choice of voluntary benefits, with discounts and tax advantages on many of them. If you are interested in this role, then contact me at email@example.com to discuss the role further.Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.