Salesforce Business Analyst - up to £50,000 + bonus + benefits - Great Location!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of my Financial Services clients who are looking for a Salesfore Business Analyst to join their IT/CRM team due to their successful growth. They are looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst who has proven experience within the Salesforce platform which includes configuring their database and managing multiple projects.
- At least +1 years hands on Salesforce experience.
- Salesforce configuration experience - workflows, validation rules, page layouts and objects.
- Capturing business requirements.
- Creating and managing business processes/reports.
- Salesforce implementation experience.
- Keeping up to date with new Salesforce releases and changes.
- Training all Salesforce users.
- Project management experience.
Send your CV to Ferhat at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ferhat Seferoglu 02038685201 for more details about this opportunity or any opportunities you may be interested in.
Make sure you register your interest as roles like this do not come along often!
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy