Senior Salesforce Project Manager - Westchester, NY - $120K - $130K
Are you experienced with project management on the Salesforce platform? This could be the role for you!
The Senior Salesforce Project Manager will lead a team of problem solvers and be responsible for helping clients solve their complex business issues ranging from strategy to execution. Additionally, you will manage the full life cycle of Salesforce projects from the requirement gathering stage through go live and post support. Senior Salesforce Project Manager - Westchester, NY - $120K - $130K Specific responsibilities that are expected for this Senior SFDC Project Manager role
- 3+ years' Salesforce Business Analysis/ Project Management experience
- Salesforce certifications highly preferred
- Agile/Scrum project methodology experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Salesforce documentation experience
- Salesforce customer engagement experience
- To proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients , while reporting to Directors and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for clients
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout , driving conclusion, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Supervise, Train and coach team members
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of clients. In line with the company's quality criteria.
- Continue to develop internal relationships and developing the company brand.
The Senior Project Manager will also have the following skills
- Able to ensure a smooth handover from commercial in to delivery teams and facilitate a review of proposals as necessary during the presales process
- Proven experience in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce certifications
- Project management certification
My client is already actively interviewing potential candidates for this position. So apply now, because this position may be off the market soon! Apply now to get an immediate email@example.com
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 212-594-1495 EXT: 3190
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy