Mason Frank is looking for an experienced Senior Salesforce Architect
to join our clients New York team. You will be part of a team responsible for the implementation, design, configuration, testing, documentation and deployment of a new CRM solution. Responsibilities:
- Analyze, design, and optimize business processes for Enterprise level applications via technology and integration using Salesforce while working with business stakeholders, technical teams and owners of systems integrating with CRM
- Lead colleagues and business partners in rationalizing and deploying emerging technology for business use cases
- Mentor and guide fellow team members on Salesforce Platform basics
- Maintain, troubleshoot and provide enhancements for Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and other associated apps and tools)
- Develop and manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows, approvals, create and maintain custom objects and user management
- Work proactively to remove technical debt and security vulnerabilities
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc
- Ensure reliability and performance, monitor systems, plan for growth
- Manage users, profiles, roles, permissions, assignment rules, capacity and storage management
- Proven experience with Salesforce Sales, Service and related cloud applications, tools and apps (Salesforce System, Application or Technical Architect certification highly preferred)
- Several years in software development with Salesforce development experience (CRM, Force.com, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), SQL
- In depth knowledge of standard capabilities of the SFDC application along with experience in successfully expanding on those capabilities through the use of custom code (APEX) and/or integration with external systems
- Advanced experience with workflows, process builder, visual flow, and quick actions
- Experience with Declarative tools for development
- Experience using standard reporting tools including ability to create and modify reports and dashboards using standard and existing objects and fields in Salesforce
- Ability to influence decisions from top down and bottom up
- We think the knowledge acquired earning an BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field would be of great value in this position, but if you're smart and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent trumps degree every time
- Experience in additional programming languages such as Java and Python is a plus
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce test automation using open source or 3rd party tools is a plus
- Great compensation (Our client pays well and rewards excellence)
- Freedom to work with modern technologies in a green field environment.
- Unlimited time off. No one is tracking your time here. You'll be treated like the professional we know you are and left to manage your own time and work load.
- Four months of parental leave.
- Nice perks like 401(k) with generous company match, gym memberships, game rooms, free food, team activities and happy hours.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or email@example.com.