CRM Manager/Solutions Architect - Salesforce
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and passionate Salesforce Solutions Architect to help build out and manage an Salesforce team. This company just implemented Salesforce 6 months ago and will be working on this project for another 6 months.
As the Salesforce Architect you will be the technical lead defining and delivering the solution architecture, development, configuration, and ongoing enhancements of their Salesforce implementation to extend it as an operating platform. You will work with a team of Salesforce professionals to build out Salesforce Applications specifically for wealth management, working in the non-corporate arm of the company.
They recently brought on a new CIO who is pushing next generation technologies in the department. This client has been voted over 5 times as one of the best places to work on wall street and puts employee experience & work/life balance at the forefront.
They offer the best PTO package in financial services, 15% bonus, flexible hours, and an extensive 401k match plan.
- 3+ years working with the Salesforce platforms as a Technical Architect
- SFDC experience working with Lightning, Communities, APEX/Visualforce, Custom coding, Process Builder, Triggers
- Application Architect and System Architect certification preferred
- Strong understanding of business structure and how to translate that into a CRM
- Need to be able to lay out a technical blue print to ensure business success in a timely manner
- Evaluate new features and third party solutions and explain how adoption would be beneficial
- Provide leadership and technical expertise to a Salesforce team
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Sarah at email@example.com. Call Sarah Dalli for more information at 415.967.7641.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.