Salesforce Solutions Architect Needed!
Our client is looking for a Salesforce Solutions Architect for a fully-remote part-time 6 month contract to hire. Upon hire, it has the opportunity of becoming a full-time position. They are interested in someone with in-depth technical skills as well as great communication skills. US Citizens or GC holders are applicable for the job.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years' experience with Salesforce
- 5+ years' experience as a Salesforce developer
- Experience with over 25 integrations with various systems
- Experience with .NET platform
- At least (1) Salesforce Certification
- Experience with SFDC full life cycle implementations
- Ability to communicate to non-technical people
- Lightning experience
As an employee, you will join the tradition of developmental excellence and join a company that makes our lives easier.
Not an exact match? Mason Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on exclusive and confidential listings unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Infor market trends. I can be contacted at 267-233-6496 x3876 as well as firstname.lastname@example.org.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is Guaranteed