This client is a rapidly growing financial services company that provides working capital to small/mid-sized businesses in the Southern California area. They are seeking a creative, passionate, and motivated Salesforce Developer to join their design and implementation team on a full-time basis.
They are offering a very competitive market salary plus a performance bonus, 401K match, 100% health coverage, and stock options.Responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform.
- Identify and recommend Salesforce based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture to ensure the platform is being used most effectively.
- Ensure the technical design aligns to company's overarching business objectives and future goals. Define/document technical best practices for use by the CRM team
- Work closely with CRM team members to provide high level and detailed architecture design document.
- Engage in code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices.
- Identify any application/code security issues & recommend solutions to fix.
- 3+ years developer-level familiarity with the Salesforce sales cloud platform.
- 3+ years Apex/Visualforce and Force.com experience.
- Experience with the Salesforce Classic and Lightning platform.
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, Pardot, CPQ, reporting, etc.).
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies.
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Ability to balance high-priority, long-term projects with immediate deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing entrepreneurial environment.