Must be local to Maryland greater area - able to be onsite for final interview and throughout project.
My client, located in Rockville, MD, is currently looking for a motivated, goal oriented individual to fill a Salesforce Develoepr role. The client is located in Rockville, MD and is looking to fill the position immediately. The candidate must have Salesforce Developer experience and portray a high level of communications skills.
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position apply today!
5+ years of experience in a corporate technology environment developing SFDC technology programs is required.
· 2+ years experience in lightning OR 2+ years Experience in Marketing OR 2+ years experience in service cloud
· Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com (SFDC) APEX code design techniques and methodologies including development tools, quality assurance/control.
· 3-5 years of experience functioning as Salesforce.com administrator for Enterprise edition or higher Solid understanding of system architecture and system design (SFDC /CRM and Force.com) is required.
· Experience in integrating enterprise applications with other API enabled Business Systems (i.e., Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Jira, Microsoft Office 365, Eloqua/ other marketing solutions etc.), is considered to be a plus VisualForce and Sites page development.
· Experience in moving code from lower sandboxes to production environment and address issues related to functionality, integration, etc.
· Salesforce.com Communities, Partner/Customer Portal implementation, Knowledge Base.
· Experience with Salesforce.com security model and sharing rules.
· Experience in troubleshooting and working with end users to ensure that applications meet theirs.
· Develop and create customized reports and dashboards Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality.
· Ability to think through multiple solutions to a problem set and look ahead for possible conflicts
· Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
· In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with good understanding of the business processes (Client Support, Sales, Marketing, Partner Management, etc.).
To see if you are qualified for this role and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Joseph at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the Washington D.C. metro area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.