A client of mine is looking for a fulltime Developer to join their Salesforce Implementation team. You will work closely with a team of Analysts along with your fellow Developers to manage multiple aspects of the Salesforce platform, including configuration, customization, the implementation of applications and third-party integrations, and DevOps.
This is a great opportunity for a Developer looking for the opportunity to make an impact - working to develop new products through hands-on engineering.
Role & Responsibility
- Update product documentation
- Work among sales team to provide tech requirements for end users
- Demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce platform including code structure, Rest, and APIs
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS experience
- Strong project management history with proven track record of successful project completion
- Team player, self-starter, and motivated, ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines
- Strong ability to translate functional requirements into technical specifications
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K match up to 8%
- Unlimited PTO
- Discounted Gym membership
- Monthly company happy hour
- Schedule flexibility
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to email@example.com and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.