Salesforce Administrator - Philadelphia, PA
The Salesforce Administrator will perform basic updates to the organization's SFDC platform as well as technical duties to effectively administer, enhance and manage the system. This position involves acting as support departments to help develop products in the organization.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Perform salesforce database maintenance, testing and implementation.
- Configure access, permissions, roles, profiles, etc.
- Implement and integrate third party applications.
- Create innovative solutions using Salesforce as part of platform strategy.
- Manage system changes and provide technical support to users.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Salesforce.com administration OR must be able to demonstrate advanced skills in Salesforce
- Salesforce Administrator Certified
- Experience working within development lifecycle
- US work authorization
Apply for this Job:
If this opportunity fits your experience and sounds like the dream job for you, apply right now! I will review your application and get back to you if you're a great fit. You can also email me at email@example.com, if you have any questions or would like more information on the job.