Seeking music lovers to join an organization that is ready to launch! Our client, in the north suburbs of Chicago is seeking a Marketing Automation & Communication Director that will play an integral role in the growth and future success.
The Marketing Automation & Communications Director will be data driven and extensive experience with Marketo and Dynamics CRM (Salesforce.com is acceptable). Responsibilities:
- Meet with internal stakeholders to define business requires and architect Marketo, recommending and implementing best practices and configuring the Marketing Automation system.
- Setting up, updating, and testing campaign assets such as emails, landing pages and forms.
- Leverage digital platforms, company websites (new development and maintenance), lead generation, digital marketing, social media, ecommerce, testing, optimization, CRM (Dynamics or Salesforce), email marketing, paid media strategies and data warehousing for all digital channels - mobile, web, local and global.
- Develop campaign and individual asset (email, form, etc.) multivariate testing strategy.
- Ensure company has an effective leads process and implement lead scoring practices to enable high conversions of qualified marketing leads.
- Provide lead generation best practice advice and guidance for all campaigns.
- Develop a strong reporting process for campaign analysis, lead conversion review, and lead process performance.
- Support end users of the Marketo platform and develops and motivates staff on transferring the knowledge of marketing process and technology techniques.
- Ability to build and troubleshoot solutions compatible with the Marketo and Dynamics CRM environments, including process optimization and managing the Marketo CRM sync.
- 5+ years of interactive marketing experience.
- Passionate about the music industry.
- Extensive experience working with Marketo and all functionality, including but not limited to, designing, managing, developing and implementing end-to-end campaigns, automated nurture campaigns, lead scoring models, data cleansing programs, integrations and reporting.
- Extensive experience with Dynamics CRM, but Salesforce.com experience will be considered.
- Project management experience a strong plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, start-up environment and wear multiple hats.
For immediate consideration, send resume to email@example.com.