Salesforce Consultant, 3 Months, £350 - £450, London, Contract, Unique Opportunity!
Salesforce Consultants, if you are looking for your next unique contract opportunity look no further. In this role you will be working with an exciting Salesforce end user that are driven to change the Salesforce Eco-system for the better. You will be part of a greenfield implementation of Sales, Service, Community Cloud and Pardot using the Lightning platform. You will be specifically working on the Community Cloud and Pardot modules as a specialist. Responsibilities will include:
- Analyse and review business, functional, and technical requirements
- Configuring Salesforce Community Cloud and Pardot Modules using point and click development
- Create detailed technical design documents
- Prepare test data and plan and conduct basic unit or module testing
- Provide support for quality assurance testing and defect resolution Experience required:
- Excellent knowledge of the Salesforce Community Cloud and Pardot
- Worked on Salesforce Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud
- Worked on multiple Salesforce projects and implementations
- Expert configuration skill set - point and click development
- Strong stakeholder management and requirements gathering
- Must be Salesforce Certified
My client is keen to arrange telephone interviews as soon as possible, so apply for an immediate response.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Jackson Curtis at J.Curtis@masonfrank.com or call +44 (0) 20 3879 8398.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.