Salesforce Developer - Salesforce - $75k-$110k Base Salary - Vancouver, B.C.
- Eager to continue learning about the dynamic structure of Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce tools such as Work Flow rules, Process Builder, and Visual Flow.
- Developing integrations that will enhance the company's product.
- Support Salesforce configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, automated approvals.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of Salesforce Development.
- Salesforce Certificates
- Be able to demonstrate experience using AppBuilder
- 4+ years of hands-on Salesforce development experience.
- Experience with bulk Data Loading, both interactive and scripted.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum / Lean methodologies
This highly regarded company is passionate about finding a well experienced client and in return will offer a perm position and promising career growth. Salary range is between $75k to $115k based on experience.
If you are interested in continuing and developing your Salesforce career, please do not hesitate to contact me at (212) 594-1495 ext. 3405 or email me at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Salesforce, SalesForce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Force.com