A client of mine in the Manufacturing industry is looking for a Apttus specialist. This is a great opportunity to build your Salesforce experience. It is a 6 months with posibility for extension, 40 hours a week and onsite.
- Has implemeneted Apttus CPQ in the past
- Direct experience with Apttus, ETL tools including Apex Data Loader a plus
- Having the ability to work with a team
- Being able to lead and instill best practices into the CPQ platform
- The ability to analyze, design, and configure CPQ Solutions
- CPQ certified a plus
- Understanding all aspects of Salesforce technical/functional capabilities, including potential system implication
- Oversee day to day maintenance and operations, while also supporting the Salesforce environment
- Performing different data analytics to make her the quality of the data is good
- Produce training materials and participate in client training activities
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 Ext. 3433 or email@example.com