Salesforce Developer - 6 Month Contract- On Site - 40 hrs/week - $100/hour
One of my existing clients in the Detroit area needs an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their team, ideally before the start of the new year. This will be a heavy, pure development role where writing Apex triggers from scratch is among the key responsibilities.Responsibilities and Requirements:
- 3+ years experience with Apex, Visualforce development
- Collaborate with the business teams, product management, software engineers, and data engineers through the entire software development process to deliver features to production
- Ability to quickly and effectively code Apex triggers from scratch
- Develop Lightning components
- Sales or Service Cloud experience preferred
- Certifications a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team environment
- REST/SOAP API Integration
- BS in Computer Science or similar field or relevant experience
Interviews will be taking place by the end of this week and early next week, this is not an opportunity to pass by.Send all CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 646-415-8776
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe.
We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.