Lead Salesforce Developer. San Francisco, CA. $80 - $100 hourly.
My client is looking to fill their Lead Salesforce Developer role within the world-wide leader in Human Resource Technology. They are looking to hire a Senior Developer on a one year project in efforts to advance their CRM system by making it more user-friendly.
My client is often perceived as a simplistic platform used by small to medium sized-businesses in order to handle all of their daily HR needs. They are in need of someone like you to help develop and improve their software systems in San Francisco, CA. This opportunity offers a substantial hourly rate and is located in the heart of the city.
- 5+ Years of Salesforce Experience
- Hands on Development with Salesforce Apex and Visualforce Pages Design
- Strong Integration skills with Rest and Soap API's
- Worked on implementations with lightning components
- Several FLC implementations throughout career
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in Sales, Service Cloud and Marketing cloud
- Understanding of configuration options
- Experience in training users and leading a team
- Salesforce Certified Developer (PD1 and 2)
This opportunity is extremely sought-after being that my client is currently the worldwide leader for HR development and analytics. They are searching for the right candidate to take over as the new CRM Lead Developer and begin helping their company evolve into something even greater. They are on a path of fast-paced growth and expansion, coming off of their two largest deals in company history.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and End Users.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org