be based local to Southern California (OC, LA, San Diego) but will work primarily on a remote basis throughout project*
6-12 month contract open to contract to hire or extending out contract to engage in long term consulting depending on your preference!
Highly reputable and rapidly growing Salesforce consulting partner based out of the SoCal area is eager to add a capable, driven, passionate, and positive Jr. Salesforce Developer to their team. This organization is highly interested in helping grow you to the next level within their company - you invest in them and they will happily invest in you! This is a huge opportunity for those looking to gain further Salesforce Development experience!
We are looking for a passionate and driven Junior Salesforce Developer with a background in Object Oriented Programming (3+ yrs) and 1+ years of Salesforce Development exposure to contribute to a passionate, collaborative team environment with some of the brightest minds on the cutting edge of Salesforce technology.
Duties & Requirements:
- Background in Object Oriented Programming (3+ years)
- 3+ years experience/exposure to working with Salesforce CRM
- 1+ years experience with development for Salesforce CRM, light experience with Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning
- 3+ years Salesforce platform configurations, customizations, declarative development, enhancements, troubleshooting, end user support, platform updates and maintenance
- Understands Salesforce configuration and techincal/functional capabilities
- Assist in design and development of custom Salesforce platform and custom Salesforce applications
- Must have strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand and communicate technical processes to non-technical users
- Ability to function with and adapt to new technologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team oriented environment
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Positivity - a positive attitude is crucial to enjoying your work and we want your positivity and love of Salesforce to contribute to the collaborative and inclusive culture of the team!
- Drive - Must be unafraid of a challenge and eager to take initiative to learn about what you do not know to complete new tasks!
- Most importantly: LOVE OF ALL THINGS SALESFORCE!!
We are very eager to connect with you and discuss your interest in working with us and chat about our mutual love of Salesforce - we can't wait to receive your applications and make you a part of our team!Should you be qualified and interested in this position DON'T WASTE ANY TIME and apply right away - send resumes ASAP to email@example.com for consideration - can't wait to speak with you!