I am currently working very closely with a leading not for profit organisation which are based in London.
If you are interested in working in a dynamic and challenging environment, for a company that recognizes and rewards your creativity, initiative and contributions, just simply apply
- Deep working knowledge of Salesforce
- Confident hands on configuration skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experience in closing business alongside CEO through advising on technical areas of project for example
- The ideal candidate will have been involved with at least 1 full lifecycle project
- Non-profit background is ideal
- Certifications are desirable but not essential
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Toye Adegbotolu at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 868 5023
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy