A top Salesforce premiere partner is looking for a Lead Salesforce Project Manager and consulting background. They have a large remote workforce so this position will be 100% remote, however they are based in Massachusetts so candidates located nearby would be preferred. This role will have a pivotal part in a million-dollar implementation project as well as other large enterprise projects to smaller engagements. This role is also a chance to work with the most sought after tool in the market- CPQ.
My client's projects are working on implementations to quick-starts that all involve CPQ Salesforce. They are willing to help you get on boarded by training and CPQ certification courses to get caught up to speed if you don't already possess the skill-set.
They are offering candidates between $125-$140K base salary + $10K bonus + benefits that include fully remote and unlimited PTO.
If you're interested in gaining tremendous experience with Salesforce and advancing your career from the comfort of your own home than THIS is the role for you!
- 5+ years' hands on experience with Salesforce Project Management
- 5+ years' experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Communities
- Salesforce certifications of the skills above plus additional certifications are a big plus
- Prior consulting experience with a SFDC partner or ISV is a huge plus as well
- Working on different sizes and timelines of projects
- Prior experience working with customers or various teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analysis skills and ability to trouble shoot complex systems issues
- Salesforce CPQ is the biggest PLUS!
Reach out to Erica at 212-594-1495 and send all qualified resumes to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.