As a Salesforce Consultant, you will work directly with customers, engineers, managers, and various members of the team to ensure all business needs are achieved. You will be comfortable providing all aspects of the business to ensure compliance through the full project lifecycle. You will build programs from the ground up to efficiently drive the customer's onboarding process in order to drive results for their association and support in any additional needs. Collaborate with Administrators, Analysts and Project managers, from multiple teams to define and implement important changes and enhancements to a dynamic, growing environment.
We are seeking…
- 3+ years advanced Salesforce Admin experience
- Bachelor's Degree required in business, marketing, or related field (or equivalent experience); MBA is a plus
- Strong Pardot and Sales Cloud experience
- Strong program development and management skills
- Demonstrate advanced skills in managing projects, timelines and people within a software
- Ability to understand and adopt to new technologies while working in a high dynamic environment
- Project Management experience is a plus
Hourly rate may be negotiable based on experience and certifications. Bonus opportunities may also be available. This is an opportunity in the Denver area to be part of a growing company and platform. You will receive company perks throughout the duration of your contract.
Do not miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and advance your Salesforce career tremendously. Interviews are being held next week.
*Send your resume now to Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Madison for more information at 303.558.4349.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.