Salesforce Administrator- Austin, Texas
A client of mine is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join their team for a 6-12 month contract. This will require you to be onsite in Austin, Texas. The client is looking for someone to help maintain the Salesforce platform being used internally.
The ideal candidate will have hands on Salesforce development expereince with skillsets within the Community Cloud.Requirement
- 4+ years' experience with SFDC, 1 year Lightning experience
- Experience in customization, maintenance, and improvements & has been sole decision maker when custom development was required
- Expereince with configuration, project management, testing & basic code edits
- Experience with NPSP, Workflow Rules, Process Builder, CPQ, Reports and Dashboards, Approval Processes, Salesforce Inbox, and DemandTools
- Sales and Service Cloud experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.