About The Client:
An industry leader is looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect or Technical Lead on contract to assist with an enterprise level Salesforce project in the CBD.
Our client is offering a long term role with the strong possibility of further extensions and a highly competitive daily rate. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on an interesting large-scale project in a lead capacity and drive the Salesforce solution.Key Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Liaise closely with stakeholders and external IT teams to advise on and establish the technical architecture of the Salesforce solution
- Undertake technical design sessions and work closely with implementation teams to ensure a versatile and scalable delivered solution
- Lead a number of teams and ensure that best application and integration practices are followed and a cohesive vision is established
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience throughout the entire SDLC with a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Proven experience in implementing and architecting Salesforce solutions (enterprise-level preferred but not essential)
- Advanced programming knowledge including Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning
- Full Australian working rights - Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen
This is an incredible opportunity perfect for those looking to work on an interesting and long-term project in a lead role, engage in challenging work, and work in an enterprise environment. Join an industry leader offering an excellent daily rate.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or call (03) 9088 3784