A Salesforce Solutions Architect is needed as soon as possible to join a project for a large financial institution in Manhattan. Experience working in the financial services industry a plus but not required. This contract is 6-12 months with the opportunity of extension.
- 8+ years of experience with Salesforce
- 3+ years of experience as a Senior SFDC Architect with an enterprise level application
- At least one of the following SFDC certifications: Certified Salesforce.comSales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant
- Understanding of Salesforce programming including APEX, Force.com, and VisualForce
- Experienced and conversant in key business functional areas such as ERP, CRM and SCM
- Demonstrated thought leader in SaaS solutions and technologies
- Experienced with integrations between Salesforce and multiple other platforms and technologies
- Industry knowledge in one or more industry verticals, emphasis on Finance/Insurance, Retail, Manufacturing, Agriculture
- Strong client-facing communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and function as a positive and creative member of a team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely
- Ability to excel in an unstructured environment of rapid growth and constant evolution
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience managing the development and deployment of new offerings and enhancements to existing applications.
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com
or call 646-415-8776 ext. 3420, if you have any questions.
SFDC/ Salesforce/ Salesforce.com/ Salesforce Solutions Architect/ Architect/ Architect/ Salesforce SA/ Solution Architect/ Integration/ Implementation