Salesforce Architect- New York- 150k
This New York City based client is looking for a Salesforce architect to join their growing team. They are looking for someone to be responsible for operations and project delivery as well as develop solutions for the delivery group. You will be working in a matrix environment where engaging with consultants and leading business and technology resources is required. This role will require validating requirements from clients, discussing technical impacts all while maintaining strong relationships.
- Lead teams to successfully complete projects
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Lead estimation, requirement, design and planning sessions
- Apply technical strategies and apply best practices on solution approaches
- Fix defects by collaborating with quality assurance engineers
- Define technical and functional solutions to support business requirements
- Provide guidance, review code, and lead refactoring activities from technical perspective
- Drive issue resolution, risk identification and mitigation, change and dependency management
- Manage stakeholders of all levels by leading discussions of project scope and approach as well as present business analysis documentations.
- Hands on experience of managing Salesforce applications
- Strong lead experience in software development, technical integration or business operations environment, with proof of interfacing with different levels of the organization
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Previous CRM experience
- Strong adaptability skills to learn different technologies
- Working knowledge of Salesforce integrations like Quote to Cash, Contract management and other integrations into any ERP systems
- Ability to articulate application requirements and functionality to IT peers
If interested please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-594-1495 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.