Salesforce Administrator - Washington DC - Non-Profit - $60K Annual - Benefits - Salesforce.com Salary:
Salesforce.com JobsJob Type:
December 7th 2018Reference:
Ready to take on full ownership of a Salesforce platform? Have experience with non-profit starter pack? I have a Salesforce Administrator role on-site for a non-profit in DC with a strong mission statement. If you're familiar with the Salesforce platform, apply here! $60K base with upward mobility and the chance to own an entire Salesforce instance.
- Salesforce experience required
- Salesforce ADMIN201 Certification preferential
- Non-Profit Starter Pack experience preferential
- Expert knowledge of SFDC best practices
- Experience in Salesforce configuration- workflows, triggers (coding not required)
- Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel and Outlook
- Personal development to earn additional Salesforce certifications
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.