Salesforce Business Analyst - Salesforce.com - Greater Boston, MA
I have a client looking to fill a 12-month contract-to-hire Senior Salesforce Business Analyst role with an end-user north of Boston. The client is looking for individuals with deep Salesforce experience to analyze business problems with key customers to propose and design process and technology solutions. Candidates with experience including Community Cloud, Service Cloud, Apex, and VisualForce are desired.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT, or a related field.
- Extensive experience in business systems analysis.
- com administration experience including Community Cloud, Service Cloud, Apex, and VisualForce.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder a plus.
- Lead major system design efforts and reconcile conflicts with proposed solutions.
- Advise business owners on best practices in Salesforce.com application configuration.
- Coordinate change control management and processes with other systems administrators and analysts.
- Validate solutions and execute testing with end user community.
- Analyze business requests and understand business requirements.
- Work with various technical staff members to determine possible solutions and communicate business and system impacts.
This is your opportunity to make an immediate impact on the client's business processes. You will be a valued member of a dynamic team that is working to improve and streamline the client's Salesforce.com platform.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!