Salesforce Developer | Irving, TX | $120K
My client is looking for a Salesforce Developer with interest in working for an industry leading company in Irving, Texas. The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for maintenance and customization of the Salesforce platform. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with implementation, AppExchange and customization. You will be a part of a growing team and involved in all stages of the project life cycle!
- You will work in the development team to design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and additional custom applications
- Optimize existing codebase and system architecture with a focus on increased efficiency
- Customize Salesforce to match business requirements assuring data quality
- You will administer setup, customization and configuration including but not limited to the following: standard and custom objects, data management, reports and dashboards, workflows and alerts, user and security settings
- You will support the day-to-day running of the business within SalesForce, which includes interacting with business users, technology partners, and sourcing partners
- BA/BS degree Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years Software development
- 3+ years Salesforce development
- Hands on Development with Salesforce Apex and Visualforce Pages Design
- Strong integration skills
- Worked on implementations with lightning components
- Several FLC implementations throughout career
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in Sales, Service Cloud and Marketing cloud
- Understanding of configuration options
- Experience in training users and leading a team
If interested in this position, please send your resume to Madison at email@example.com or reach out to 267.233.6490 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.