Salesforce Senior Business Analyst - Waltham, MA - Full Time
MFI has partnered yet again with a wonderful opportunity with one of our leading enterprise clients in the US. This client of ours has over two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe to create a unique work environment. This role is a crucial part in creating and maintaining the strategic partnership between business needs & CRM delivery in an agile work environment. The business analyst contributes to key activities in support of the global objectives of the CRM Operations team specific to are of responsibility.
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows: developing business requirements and related business rules based on the assessment of support cases and user issues, and will work closely with other CRM Ops teams.
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally, all while being able to manage multiple priorities.
- 3+ years' experience in building and specifying business processes
- 2+ years' experience with Salesforce.com CRM application management.
- College degree and related business experience.
- Experience with Agile SDLC processes and experience with JIRA is a plus
- 1+ years' experience in high tech business environment
- Advanced experience with MS Excel, including experience creating and using pivot tables, graphs, & charts.
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM tool including knowledge of system configuration, field and object creation, designed workflows, and user profile configurations.
- Dedicated follow-through with a strong attention to detail and time management.
- Ability to prioritize and reprioritize based on moving deadlines.
If you are interested in continuing and developing your Salesforce career, please do not hesitate to contact me at (212) 594-1495 ext. 3179 or email me at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Salesforce, SalesForce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Force.com