Junior Salesforce Administrator - Salesforce.com - Providence, RI
My client is seeking a Junior Salesforce Administrator to fill a 3-month contract. The ideal candidate would have experience as a Salesforce user, with an in-depth understanding of the functionalities and limitations of the platform.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration or related field, preferred.
- High level of autonomy and motivation; strong project and time management skills; extremely organized and able to work across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Experience as a IT functional consultant is a plus.
- Experience using Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
- Understanding of relational database concepts and data management.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and comfort with data and metrics.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in a client-facing role.
- Performing day-to-day management of the Salesforce organization (i.e. user management).
- Managing and responding to end user support and customization requests.
- Interface with end users to understand feature requirements and/or address support issues, and work collaboratively with our Business Analyst and Development teams on more complex requests & issues.
- Promote best practices and be responsible for ongoing user training on the Salesforce platform.
- Maintain data and system security and integrity in Salesforce.
This role is perfect for someone who is looking to make the transition into a career as a Salesforce administrator. You will gain valuable experience that will enable you to move forward with a successful career!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!