One of my clients in the consulting industry is looking for a Salesforce Solutions Architect to join their team in Manhattan. The positon is a 6-18 month contract with some remote flexibility and a potential to hire. This is a great opportunity for a Salesforce professional to advance their Salesforce career, and the company is looking to interview as soon as possible. You will be on a functional team, the solution architect is a fully functional position. Responsibilities
- Multiple years of Salesforce experience
- Functional Salesforce experience as Business Analyst/Project Manager/Administrator
- Experienced in Salesforce implementations and integrations
- Ability to guide customers through the implementation of Salesforce
- Review technical team deliverables for compliance , guidelines and leverages best practices.
- Experience with system design using configuration and/or customization, integration, testing and support.
- Must be able to come onsite for client meetings
- Experience in a consulting company highly desired
- Experience in higher education sector required
- Hold a minimum of two Salesforce certifications (preferred)
If this seems like an opportunity for you, please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3318). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3318) or email@example.com