Salesforce CPQ Consultant - New York, NY - $90/hr.
GREAT Opportunity for Salesforce professionals who have CPQ experience (Steelbrick, Apttus). The company is a Fortune 500 company located in downtown Manhattan. The rate is flexible depending on experience level, and interviews are happening this week. Reach out to me if you are interested!
- Full project lifecycle and ownership
- Hands on and Architecture understanding of Salesforce technologies, in particular Salesforce CPQ
- Understand Apttus CPQ
- Understand business goals and processes, requirements gathering, implementation, testing, migration, rollout, training and ongoing administration
- Hands on configuration of CRM applications / Salesforce / Marketing Automation solutions
- Authoring reports and customer communications
- Assistance with the sales cycle, creation of new services and building of company intellectual property
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, team environment
- Great customer skills, professionalism and entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong technical aptitude, information technology architecture skills are required
- com administrator, consultant, development, Salesforce CPQ certifications
- Experience with other CPQ solutions such as Apttus and Big Machines a huge plus
- Experience with related AppExchange products like Conga, Drawloop, etc. a plus
- Significant hands on Salesforce.com and/or Force.com experience on large scale projects/implementations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills and experience leading teams a plus
- Self motivated, self-directed and ability to work independently and on a team
- Desire to learn, quick thinker, analytical, detail oriented and creative problem solver
If this is something you would be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349) or email@example.com