Senior Salesforce Administrator- Bedfordshire
In this role, you will be supporting ongoing projects on a global Salesforce system. Acting as the main Salesforce Administrator, you will be required to maintain and enhance the system to maximise the efficiency for their global Salesforce and Marketing teams. This innovative organisation have huge upcoming projects where you will gain experience using Salesforce's latest features and other 3rd party applications so gives you the chance to develop and broaden your skillset. As well as a competitive salary, this role offers the opportunity for international travel and endless training/learning development.
- Strong Salesforce configuration experience
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce functionality
- Confident in being a Subject Matter Expert
- Experience with Sales Cloud necessary
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ highly desirable
- Confident liaising with senior stakeholders
- Confident in providing training to users
- Salesforce certification highly advantageous
- Ability to troubleshoot Apex and Visualforce highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK- NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Selina Jessey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 861 5346.
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
Mason Frank International are a Global leading recruitment business who solely specialise in recruitment for Salesforce.com professionals throughout Europe. We place Salesforce.com consultants on both a Permanent and Contract basis and strive to bring you a number of opportunities across all sectors, including Top Tier Management consultancies and Global End users.