Senior Salesforce Consultant - Salesforce.com - Cambridge, MA
Seeking a highly-skilled Salesforce Consultant to fill a 6-month contract with a client in Cambridge. The ideal candidate would have extensive experience working on Salesforce implementations and should be comfortable taking on a variety of roles across the scope of a project.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or business administration. Higher degrees a plus.
- Extensive project management experience in Salesforce implementations.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator a minimum. Higher certifications preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in an unstructured environment.
- Experience with Agile methodology and familiarity with best practices as it relates to Salesforce projects.
- Proficiency with SFDC administrative tasks such as creating users, profiles, roles, page layouts, email services, approvals, workflows, dashboards, tasks and events
- Establish workflow rules and communication protocols between Customer Service, Software Development and Management.
- Create solutions that leverage the functionality of an enterprise system and reengineers processes based on best practices.
- Provides third-party application recommendations and installs and configures apps.
- Gather and analyze business requirement and critical data elements across functional areas.
- Resolve product and end user issues.
This is a great opportunity to leverage your Salesforce expertise and take on a challenging and exciting role with a top-tier Salesforce partner.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com