Salesforce developer - Newcastle - up to £50,000
An amazing opportunity has arisen with one of my clients as a Salesforce Developer to join their fast growing team based in Newcastle.
- Work with existing end users to improve the efficiency of their business process
- Resolving Bugs
- Salesforce configuration
- Writing code (Including Apex Triggers, Apex Scheduler, Apex Email Service)
- Advice the business analysts and Head of Software Development on Salesforce.
- Responsible for integrations, code review and fulfilling the requirements of the clients
- Proven track record as a Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Lightning experience is essential
- Salesforce Certifications including Developer (DEV-401)
- Advanced Developer (DEV-501) or equivalent will be
- Salesforce DX experience
- Strong knowledge of Apex and Visual Force
- Knowledge of sales cloud, service cloud and marketing cloud
If this sound like something you would be interested in or want to talk about any other opportunities out there for yourself send over your CV to email@example.com
or call me on 0203 861 5349 in complete confidence ASAP.